There ain't nothing like these dames!

Just a quick heads-up: Dulcie Demure (who I've been having burlesque classes with) is presenting The Queen of Neverminditsnamia, an alternative panto, this December. Burlesque has its roots in cheeky stage performance, just like panto, after all. It promises to be 'A theatrical burlesque production set in a mystical land of wigs, corsets and bloomers... and maybe the odd sausage!' Performers include Dulcie herself, Peach Schnaps, Chili Martini and Miss Cherry Bomb, and there should be a sausage-smuggling prince and a highwayman too.

I've put it on my What's on in Vintage Wiltshire page, which also covers the Somerset border area, but that's in sore need of an update so I thought I'd blog about it too. (I'll crack on with updating the events this weekend, I promise!)

Comments

Popular Posts